Nara B. | Skin Care
Konjac Sponge in Bamboo Charcoal
- Suitable for oily,acne and sensitive skin
- Exfoliates and detoxifies skin
Packed with mineral-rich charcoal powder, our Konjac Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal cleanses deep into pores to eliminate blackheads and dirt whilst absorbing excess oils and toxins. A natural antioxidant, it kills stubborn acne-causing bacteria and is an effective treatment for spot-prone skin
- Battles oily, teenage & blemish-prone skin
- Eliminates blackheada & dirt trapped in pores
- Cleanses & exfoliates the delicate eye area
- Gently exfoliates to bring back the natural glow of the skin
- Certified vegan & Cruelty Free
- Made in South Korea on the island of Jeju
- One of the Konjac Sponge benefits is to make your skin extremely clean without drying it out making it dull looking
- The Konjac Sponge is definitely Asia's answer to exfoliation
Pair it with our Rose & Green Tea Soap to see great and better results!
- Soak the sponge in water for a while and press it several times to expel the excess water before using.
- Massage gently in circular motions on the face or body.
- Rinse the sponge and hang it dry. You can use them as often you want.
What is Hydrating Mist Toner (Rose Water):
Too many benefits of rose water ladies! Popular used by Egyptian queen and even cleopatra!
- Use as natural face toner to absorb excess oil from your skin without drying it.
- Restore your pH balance
- Help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Treat pimples
- Naturally hydrate and nourish your skin
- Spritz it to set your make up. Or whenever you need an instant pick me up
After cleansing, dispense this soothing toner onto cotton ball or face pad, then gently apply to your face and neck. To set your makeup just spritz over your face.
Rose & Green Tea Soap
- Our latest Cold Process Soap making method creates gentle soaps that cured 4-6 weeks produces a long-lasting bar with ultimate moisturization. This technique allow us to use only the best natural ingredients and essential oils that is even suitable for sensitive skin
- Lavender Essential Oil has antibacterial, antimicrobial,antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help to promote acne healing and also prevent the formation of scars on the skin (heals wound faster)
- Green Tea is a major skin detox. The tannins in matcha actually shrink pores and reduce the production of oil associated with acne
- Improves your complexion. Matcha powder has remarkable properties to keep your complexion fresh and healthy. Not only does it reduce inflammation, it offers a one-two punch for the skin to exfoliate and eliminate dead skin cells, then rejuvenate the underlying skin to improve your complexion
- Olive oil,coconut oil, and cocoa butter gives a lot of goodness. It also protects the skin against free radicals that cause sun damage, age spots, dry skin and wrinkles
- Rose powder reduce redness and calm the skin. Plus since they have astringent and antibacterial properties, they area especially wonderful for people with oily and acne-prone skin types.
- Rose extracts are high in Vitamin C so they help to stimulate collagen and are high in Vitamin C so they help to stimulate collagen and are high in Vitamin E so it's very moisturising.
Applying Vitamin C to the skin is 20x more effective for your skin than taking it orally. Our serum is super lightweight and non-oily! Suitable for all skin types and problematic skin (oily & acne)
- Moisturizing and nourishing without being greasy
- Defines facial features for a more sculpted look (V-shape)
- Best for pimples and acne scars
- Helps produce collagen
- Helps wounds heal quicker
- Improves the texture of skin
- Helps in shrinking the appearance of large pores
- Apply on your lips for fuller effect! Works a treat!